Follow these steps to reset your password on the NuVu website.
Resetting your password on the website is the same process as setting up your password for the first time. The post Logging in for the First Time covers this content, but it will be repeated below for ease of access. If you'd prefer to digest this information in Video form, please click the link mentioned above for a video.
- Go to your school's domain, such as https://cambridge.nuvustudio.com.
- Go to the top right corner of the page and click on Login.
- Click on Reset Password, enter your Email and click Send Password Reset Link.
- Go to the email you entered in the previous step and look for an email from NuVu with the subject line: "NuVu Password Reset Instructions". Open up this email and click on the pink button titled: Reset your Password.
- Follow the link from Reset your Password. Enter a new password once, and then again to confirm. Afterwards, click Update Password to finalize your new password. You'll be automatically logged in.